Sunday 14 April 2013

Update time



I've been busy , after returning home from OP In Tucson, Az. I started a taping,drywall project for my friend Jeff. My schedule has been pretty hectic with work,family, a side project and throw in some training and you get the idea very quickly. I was able to balance all of it, but it was challenging.

The fam and I were still able to get down to Spokane a few weeks ago and spend the long weekend with Shaun, his family and fellow racers Steve, and Julie Kelly. It was a great time had, with good food and great beer and excellent riding. The weather was in the 20-25C range and it was a welcome relief from the winter in Calgary.

Some important highlights include (me) trying out a Nitrogen charged Beer,
OakShire Esspresso.


Next race is the Salty dog 6hr race in Salmon Arm B.C.
http://www.skookumcycle.com/index.php/2013-salty-dog-enduro/

I have included a link to a vid for the 2011 event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1LOFkzfr0o


Looking forward to an amazing year of riding and racing




No comments:

Post a Comment